Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the random player link accumulator on deadline day. We'll be linked with someone out of nothing, whether we sign them or not is another matter.

Not a player transfer but the blues looking to recruit in other areas

Today

Gueye & Garner will get confirmed
Kudus we'll see joining late on, Ajax will sell the DM to chelsea and this lad will get his move too.
We'll see two loans come in - one from Chelsea that's not Broja, one from abroad of a player we've not been linked with yet

We'll see at least three players leaving.

@chicoazul my tea leaves have spoken
Even if the top 3 happened I'd consider it a very good window given the circumstances

We still.have 1x domestic and 1x non-domestic loan spots, I'd be surprised if we didnt fill at least one of them in addition to Gana and Garner. I'd also be surprised is Blackburn allow Benerton Diaz to go for free, so maybe some movement there.

Today

Kudus we'll see joining late on, Ajax will sell the DM to chelsea and this lad will get his move too.
We'll see two loans come in - one from Chelsea that's not Broja, one from abroad of a player we've not been linked with yet

Think and hope we'll get one more in addition to G+G but no idea who. Can see any other deal being a loan.

We still.have 1x domestic and 1x non-domestic loan spots, I'd be surprised if we didnt fill at least one of them in addition to Gana and Garner. I'd also be surprised is Blackburn allow Benerton Diaz to go for free, so maybe some movement there.

We have three non domestic spots mate

Today

….blast from the past, Kasper Dolberg going out on loan to Sevilla, still only 24.

Diaz off to Spain isn’t he? I don’t see him here, Broja or Pedro perhaps but not him.

We need competition for striking places, so Maupay, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and one of the above IMO.
Not sure where he's going to end up. I know Fulham and Leeds have been linked with him too, si he might get a prem move yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.