Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling more and more like Broja in ten years time will be one if those FM wonderkids who did absolutely nothing all their career - the next Freddie Adu.

Reading the saints forums they reckoned after February or so he was looking pretty much uninterested.

Feels like he thinks he's a hell of a lot better than he actually is, swerve this one.
I’ve not seen much of him tbh but it seems clear he’s a main target, and/or we’ve had encouragement about a possible deal, or we’d have moved on by now

I’ve not seen much of him tbh but it seems clear he’s a main target, and/or we’ve had encouragement about a possible deal, or we’d have moved on by now
Few times I've seen him, he seems one of those players who looks like he has some really good attributes, but over the game doesn't actually do anything.

Think he's very much a current flavour of the month type player where without any real evidence he's labelled as one of the potentially next great cfs, Lukaku at the same age looked a million times the player on loan.

Broja is still very young though & does have the qualities of a senior striker. He could develop into a 15 goal a season striker, much like Dom did with some more regular game time

I don't think we have issues now with ffp
I think we have reduced our liabilities in that area enough to spend again, but we would surely want to get a favourable deal for Gordon to wipe it out all together.

There is enough liability there that we have been unable to just go out and get the players we need and have had to fuss over every penny - so it is obviously still a major issue.

Few times I've seen him, he seems one of those players who looks like he has some really good attributes, but over the game doesn't actually do anything.

Think he's very much a current flavour of the month type player where without any real evidence he's labelled as one of the potentially next great cfs, Lukaku at the same age looked a million times the player on loan.
And at the same age Harry Kane was struggling for game time at Championship Leicester.
very little at current rates
We could pay our leccy bill.

Feeling more and more like Broja in ten years time will be one if those FM wonderkids who did absolutely nothing all their career - the next Freddie Adu.

Reading the saints forums they reckoned after February or so he was looking pretty much uninterested.

Feels like he thinks he's a hell of a lot better than he actually is, swerve this one.
Nah. He's got all the tools to be a top player. Like any young player, they need to get the right moves at key moments in their development to fulfill their potential.

And at the same age Harry Kane was struggling for game time at Championship Leicester.

We could pay our leccy bill.
And Vardy was playing none league footy mate.

I just get the distinct feeling that Broja expects to be starting for Chelsea hence why he wants to move to a team he will be starting for.

Yeah Rom moved for similar reasons, but before he did he scored 32 in 66 games across his West Brom and us loans.

Broja scored 6 in 32, went 13 games from Feb till seasons end without scoring a bean.

May he turn out very good, ofc he might, but right now his expectations are WAY higher than anything he's done merits

And Vardy was playing none league footy mate.

I just get the distinct feeling that Broja expects to be starting for Chelsea hence why he wants to move to a team he will be starting for.

Yeah Rom moved for similar reasons, but before he did he scored 32 in 66 games across his West Brom and us loans.

Broja scored 6 in 32, went 13 games from Feb till seasons end without scoring a bean.

May he turn out very good, ofc he might, but right now his expectations are WAY higher than anything he's done merits
Right back at you with regards Gallagher mate.

Right back at you with regards Gallagher mate.
Scored 8 from midfield, won their player of the season. Tailed off similarly second half of the season but the palace fans still rated his performances just the goals dried up, with saint the general feeling was he was looking ahead from march to this season back at Chelsea already

Status
Not open for further replies.