Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Everton, the team he was playing for, Richarlison was more valuable than the players mentioned. He could do things the other players cant. I dont care what other teams thought he was worth monetarily, champ.

Disagree. We were conned by the flavour of his passport and a bit of character he displayed. His actual output for a so called £50m Brazilian no.9 was woeful. I'd argue he contributed to our bad performances by being so selfish

Disagree. We were conned by the flavour of his passport and a bit of character he displayed. His actual output for a so called £50m Brazilian no.9 was woeful. I'd argue he contributed to our bad performances by being so selfish
He produced more than the players you mentioned. How are they still more valuable to Everton than he was?

Scored goals in two games...we all know what happens when he comes to us - the donkey stands there refusing to move.

If they bring in just one striker then you can guarantee he will either get injured in training, the warm up in or in the first ten minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.