Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone on here slagging off all these names, Almiron, Broja, Maupay, Morelos etc. are the same people that threw Iwobi under the bus before he had even kicked a ball for us. He's now our best player by an absolute mile.

Now, Im not saying in anyway these names being mentioned (apart from a select few) are the type of players we want, but there is something to be said for this. Some players just do not fit right at their respective clubs, don't perform well, negative attitudes, don't gel with the club or players etc....then they move, and their talent comes out. SOMETIMES, it pans out. Put people in a different set up, and all can turn good. I left a job once, I was so unmotivated because of the company I worked for and was totally unmotivated, found the exact same job with a different company, and loved it.

Im in the "DCL is not good enough" club - he's been here years and has failed to be consistently useful in the 18 or so games he even plays a season, so Im hopeful whoever we bring in, can add some steel and skill up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.