Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many games has Alli played now? My understanding is that when he hits game 20 we have to pay 20 million so factor that into your thinking for next seasons budget. Would love it if he has new belief to play because his blood has turned blue, but a decision needs to be taken in the summer if he is key for us next season

He plays 20 and we pay 10m

Which clubs is Pickford being linked to? I mean top clubs are all set with keepers and I think a few would go for Nick Pope instead so I don't see him leaving at all.

Obvious one of the two forwards will leave so just have to take the best fee and rebuild from there.

Which clubs is Pickford being linked to? I mean top clubs are all set with keepers and I think a few would go for Nick Pope instead so I don't see him leaving at all.

Obvious one of the two forwards will leave so just have to take the best fee and rebuild from there.
People seem to have invented a rumour linking him to Spurs for 40m.

But yeah, I doubt Pickford is going anywhere, personally.

I think it will pretty much be loans, frees or if we make a high profile sale, we will probably give Frank a portion of that money. The good news is that we are saving a lot of money in wages, which is being paid to players who seldom play. This may help us with loan signings or frees, as far as FFP is concerned.

Yeah I'm curious how the coaching staff values those players. They seem to have what it takes based on the way they're talked about, but Frank obviously hasn't been in a position to push them on. Hoping they'll be on the bench on Sunday in favor of the players with no future here. Would be fantastic for squad depth if one of two more could step up.
He's known to like to develop youth players there's also the Irish dm lad name escapes me now...

Spurs

I think it will pretty much be loans, frees or if we make a high profile sale, we will probably give Frank a portion of that money. The good news is that we are saving a lot of money in wages, which is being paid to players who seldom play. This may help us with loan signings or frees, as far as FFP is concerned.
Agree maybe a few small fees for players depending how much we sell.

We have made minimal wage savings over the course of the season, with players like Hamez, Digne leaving, but also adding players.

This summer we of course shed quite a few more and I could argue that the savings would potentially offset the loss of USM, but thats just money saved over a year, its not money in the bank, yes it could potentially mean a signing, but as I say, the USM loss is an issue.

Currently, we potentially have the Kean sale, if Juve do us a solid and pony up this Summer, IMO any other Ins will be have to be paid for by Sales.

Im sure there is a degree of wiggle room, but whilst this Burnley/Leeds story is a desperate attempt, it MIGHT shine a brighter light than we already have on us.

We will spend money this Summer, but I personally think we will need to sell somebody we dont wish to to really do things, as you say.
Don't think we have a choice but to sell Richy, I think he will go. DCL depends on whether anyone meets our valuation I would rather keep him for another season as his value isn't at it's height following a injury ridden season. Pickford could attract admirers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.