Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe we passed on Cornet and Dennis whilst committing to McNeil. Both Cornet and Dennis can play both centre forward and on the wing. If we’d bought either one of them, we wouldn’t have this ridiculous issue of having no strikers, and we wouldn’t be bringing on McNeil to play centre forward.

I can’t believe we passed on Cornet and Dennis whilst committing to McNeil. Both Cornet and Dennis can play both centre forward and on the wing. If we’d bought either one of them, we wouldn’t have this ridiculous issue of having no strikers, and we wouldn’t be bringing on McNeil to play centre forward.
West Ham were the only team to pay the release fee for Cornet and even they didn’t want to at first

Yep a bit like Iwobi when he came here is you don't know what his best position is. Maybe wing back ??

You are simple. Or should I say, simplifying. You are talking about 2 players that had a choice of teams to join VS one that did not. You are talking about 2 players that were bought to be first 11 week in and out, VS one that probably will not be. Also, you are talking about players that cost a lot more than the other and were sold and bought with different 'accepted' pay strategy.

Agree Dennis was a no brainer. Mc Neil is a decent player in a certain system but we don't play it and it seems the main reason we bought him was due to how much we had to pay upfront bad reason for buying a player especially when you are desperate for goal scorers.

Looks like the latest rumor is that Frank is considering Tom Rogic. I supposed he would take Dele Alli's spot on the bench?

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.