Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton’s approach to the transfer window and particularly to buying an important replacement always amazes me. In a few month’s time we’ll all be on here, scrambling for points, desperately cheering a home point against an in form team. Yet here we are in August. As a club, quite happily letting points drift by because things “haven’t started properly yet” because “the window’s still open, you see. Everything will be fine after the window shuts”. To go into the 3rd league game of the season with one ageing, slow striker on the back of 2 defeats is just beyond negligent. Still, just “share the goals around”, innit?

Everton’s approach to the transfer window and particularly to buying an important replacement always amazes me. In a few month’s time we’ll all be on here, scrambling for points, desperately cheering a home point against an in form team. Yet here we are in August. As a club, quite happily letting points drift by because things “haven’t started properly yet” because “the window’s still open, you see. Everything will be fine after the window shuts”. To go into the 3rd league game of the season with one ageing, slow striker on the back of 2 defeats is just beyond negligent. Still, just “share the goals around”, innit?

unless we kidnap ronaldo…. we need to wait for our inept board

they do it to every single manager ffs

it’s not a coincidence is it?

I'm so sad

At one time if Everton had been planning to pay 15 mill for Maupay this place would have melted down.

I mean there is a reason he’s gone to a newly promoted side.

We’ve lost sight of transfers because of our desperation for a striker. Fine picking up Maupay on a cut price deal, but not at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.