Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
…..my understanding is we’ve paid £10m plus salary. I dare say the Turkish club will cover most of his salary for the season & perhaps a small loan fee.

it means at the end of this season, he’s unlikely to ever play 80 games triggering the extra £30m.
I’d have thought Spurs would’ve covered the eventuality of us binning him out the door early in the contract to ensure they get something? Or were they just that desperate for him to leave, as we also seem to be?

…..my understanding is we’ve paid £10m plus salary. I dare say the Turkish club will cover most of his salary for the season & perhaps a small loan fee (recouping some of the £10m).

it means at the end of this season, he wont ever play 80 games triggering the extra £30m.
We haven't paid a penny yet have we?

Looks like this ain't happening any time soon either. Going into the Forest game seriously under strength. NSNO baby ?

Screenshot_20220816-161436_Twitter.jpg

Yep. Saw him a lot in the Championship last year. A fantastic prospect. To such an extent that I genuinely can't believe Utd are considering selling him when their team is dross.

I posted a good compilation video of him a few pages back. He was the linchpin in my opinion of that Forest promotion side. The talk was that he would be brought into the fold this season an Utd, so Forest couldn't buy him permanently.

Tall lad, elegant on the ball, good vision, strong tackler, excellent set pieces. If he is actually available for £14m, we would be stupid to not try for him.

Totally agree from my limited viewing he looks like he'd be very efficient in a deep midfield role.

£14mil and he walks into our 11 and its impossible to lose money on the deal

What's going on, surely this is bogus!?View attachment 178470

Any Turkish blues here?

Beşiktaş have signed with Everton to hire Dele Alli for free. Final details are being discussed in the purchase option. Trying to keep the number as low as possible. The player also gave the green light to Kartal.

Nobody is that stupid.

Im so confused...why a loan with option...

Bit lost with Lampard on Dele, thought he should be starting over others.

…..my understanding is we’ve paid £10m plus salary. I dare say the Turkish club will cover most of his salary for the season & perhaps a small loan fee (recouping some of the £10m).

it means at the end of this season, he’s unlikely to ever play 80 games triggering the extra £30m.

Weve not paid any fee until his 20th game.

I'm not sure I buy Dele signing off to go to a Turkish team that isn't in Europe
Tbh if he’s given up on his career I was surprised he even left London for Liverpool, let alone getting shipped off to Turkey. Strange guy, strange business. In his cameos he’s not looked all that off the pace but there’s obviously something.

Status
Not open for further replies.