Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont underestimate Gordon.

I'm sure there's a bit of ginger discrimination going on here.

He's quite obviously our best player.
639A3920-2A8B-4E88-826E-D591B8A6A733.jpeg

I was in my teens at the time and was desperate for him to be a new hero. Can't remember his Stats but if memory served me right he would have been OK playing for Preston or Bolton at the time

"Digits".

Here's a digit for you ?

He's been our best player ALL season. Gray and that lad have been the only sparks of invention in this team all season, and now Gordon is pulling away from Gray in his consistency to provide quality in every game.

England international before this time next season.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Reports down here saying Everton amongst a few clubs watching Bristol City’s Alex Scott. Only 17 at the moment, but has become a regular I’m the starting 11 this season. This kid is an absolute baller, and all being well he’ll end up in the prem sooner rather than later.
Very similar style to Grealish.

Reports down here saying Everton amongst a few clubs watching Bristol City’s Alex Scott. Only 17 at the moment, but has become a regular I’m the starting 11 this season. This kid is an absolute baller, and all being well he’ll end up in the prem sooner rather than later.

The type of player I love to see us signing.
The name isn't bad either.

I jus

I just think on the form he was on , he would be great for us .
Agree , wages could be a bit of a problem, but still worth a look at (imo)
What form is that?

He's barely featured for Utd this season.

He had ten decent games on loan at WHU last season, in a four or five month period.

Prior to the loan at WHU, he was underwhelming (to put it kindly) at Utd for six? seven? years.

His "form" is a myth.

He players
What form is that?

He's barely featured for Utd this season.

He had ten decent games on loan at WHU last season, in a four or five month period.

Prior to the loan at WHU, he was underwhelming (to put it kindly) at Utd for six? seven? years.

His "form" is a myth.
9 goals in 16 is hardly a myth

And he's hardly played for UTD as Greenwood was ahead of him .

But we know whats happened with him , so we will see Jesse getting more playing time , hence why he wasn't allowed to leave

Has the same agent as Lampard, so if the club want him, that might help swing it.

Everton: "can you pass the ball 5 yards to your own teammate?"

Player: "yes"

*passes ball 5 yards*

Everton: "Welcome to Everton"

Status
Not open for further replies.