Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

So with Gana and Onananana coming in, with potentially Coady(Cant see it myself) and potentially a Striker, that means we would need to offload 4 names from this list.

Who do people think it might be? Not who do you WANT it to be by the way, should cut down on the times Keane and Gomes are mentioned.

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Asmir Begović (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (3)
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Rúben Vinagre
Niels Nkounkou

Centre Backs (5)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)

Midfield (7)
Allan
Dele Alli (HG)
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Tom Davies (HG)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Wide Forwards (4)
Andros Townsend (HG)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Demarai Gray (HG)
Anthony Gordon (HG)

Strikers (2)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Salomón Rondón

Gomes, Allan, Mina, Niels are my 4 names.
Holgate ,Keane, Gomes & Gbamin

Theres easily another 6 i would punt.

I still think Holgate might end up at Leicester. he suits their model, he's young, he's versatile - and having just lost Pereira with a serious injury he can cover RB too and he's meant to be a ball playing CB that would be cheap and they have no money worries.
In theory, if he had a decent season they could make a profit on him and I do think he's the sort of player that could thrive with a move away.

Leicester have massive money issues mate, they're probably the closest team besides us to breaching P&S regulations

Nice to see Paddy power taking the piss out of us. Why did they decide to use us why not say Leeds or Southampton. Typical of how we get portrayed. I have got a sense of humour by the way just sick of us being the brunt of the jokes.

Brought it on ourselves combined with the probability of some of those people involved in that account support our neighbours , which also brings in extra attention from their social media lavatory bowl stain groups.

To me, these need to be top of the sell-or-loan-out list: Keane, Holgate, Gbamin, Gomes, Davies. Obvious choices, but they offer little to absolutely nothing to the squad.

You could have said this thread and you'd have hit the nail on the head. Paddy Power's MO is to get fans worked up, and some have fallen for it.
I thought it was quite funny and hit the nail on the head. They posted a video about Liverpool in the last 2 hours as well.

They post videos all season about all clubs. No reason for anyone to get upset by it as if they are targeting us.

Status
Not open for further replies.