Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats happened to suggest Leicester are nailed on for the drop this season? If thats the case then so are we

A team with Ndidi/Maddison/Barnes/Fofana/Evans/Tielemans/Dewsbury-Hall/Vardy/Justin/Ricardo is not a chance in hell “nailed on” to go down.
ok ok ok- the footnote to my post was a bit tongue in cheek. the point being Leicester aren`t all that good and even if you think they are great, either way we took 4 points off them and with better finishing is could`ve been 6pts

I dont know anything, all I did was state my opinion, people seem to like to ignore add-ons, I do not.

I would assume they would have been based around appearances.

Arsenal have no reason to put add-ons in that included Everton winning trophies.

They certainly did, they knew fine well they were already having our pants down the basic 27m

Why Pepe le Pew has been a total abject Arsenal transfer of biblical or Everton proportions, £72m failure, do you think he would be mentioned in the same breath as Everton, if he had been any good ? Stay away and let Arsenal pay his wages. Awful player.
Agree just need some players to come in the lack of cover has got me worried. I would be hapoy if we get a double deal on the wolves lads but looks like mgw is off the cards as he would cover out wide and in mid

A team with Ndidi/Maddison/Barnes/Fofana/Evans/Tielemans/Dewsbury-Hall/Vardy/Justin/Ricardo is not a chance in hell “nailed on” to go down.
LOL! Imagine thinking Leics are going to get relegated. More chance of Boris Johnson playing 25 games in midfield for us this year.

420977FD-3D1C-454E-B847-A2CAEDA9400F.jpeg

Bring a blue home lol.
He went to watch his neice play for Iceland at the Euros.

Now I'm not saying its him, but.......

Since 'an Everton player' was detained around a year ago, that player has understandably been keeping a very low profile. To go the a football match would be quite bold.

The players bail was expiring last Sunday, in the case of every other bail extension it's been reported the same day.

It's odd there has been silence following the last bail deadline and then a few days later the missing player is seen very publicly.

I wonder what's gone on.

Dreadful him. Moyes seems to like him for some reason so he’ll probably end up at West Ham.
Trained and behaved very professionally at all times, apparently.

Plus he wasn't rumoured to be hanging out the back of whats-her-name-Moyes every day, like Zaha was.

(allegedly. ALLEGEDLY. just before the lawyers send a letter)

He went to watch his neice play for Iceland at the Euros.

Now I'm not saying its him, but.......

Since 'an Everton player' was detained around a year ago, that player has understandably been keeping a very low profile. To go the a football match would be quite bold.

The players bail was expiring last Sunday, in the case of every other bail extension it's been reported the same day.

It's odd there has been silence following the last bail deadline and then a few days later the missing player is seen very publicly.

I wonder what's gone on.
Prince andrew is representing him

Status
Not open for further replies.