Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not the worst player in the world and could be a decent bit of business if it's a loan deal or small/structured permanent deal, and as much as he was probably the best midfielder in the world in my Spurs save on FM21, he could also be just another average signing for us. Worth a punt if the deal is right, moreso than the other names linked so far.

If we had money and appeal, you could probably list all kinds of names like Kante or Veratti or De Jong but it's a pointless exercise. Ideally, in semi-realistic-ish terms, if we could somehow manage to get Gilmour and Gallagher in who maybe might be available that would be a dream midfielder duo for years to come IMO.
Thanks, I assume Gilmore being the 6 and Gallagher the 8? The fabled 6 seems to be either a robust tackler (Ghana type) or a guy to get the ball transitioning through midfield with an eye for a pass (Winks).. I guess finding one who does both (Rodri?) is the ideal. Don’t see winks as a destroyer so maybe not ideal for us as we are desperate for a ball winner (imo). Trouble is Ghana type won’t help us retain or improve possession so I think you’re right to consider 2 that complement each other.. that’s a worry with our finances!

Winks on loan (former England international) to go with Tarkowski (former England international) and £25-30mil for MGW (England u21 international would be decent business for us i think.

Sort those two out and try and sign Colwill (England u21 international) and Garner (England u21 international) and I'd be chuffed.

Tarkowski: Signed
Winks
MGW
Colwill
Garner

That would be a good window...
Who's garner?

Status
Not open for further replies.