Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky are saying that we are after Broja. Anybody seen much of him at either Southampton on loan , or for Albania ?.
What really disappoints me is why we can't pick up young players like him , before they get picked up and lost in the squad at Chelsea. What the hell is wrong with our scouting network ?.

We just sold Richy does it look like we have much to spend now? And what's the guarantee two forwards come in and perform? Sorry no we have to keep Dom, we sell him we are in big big trouble.
I wouldn’t be screaming to sell DCL but if your talking big money surely replacing him wouldn’t be that hard if invested properly

No but, let’s be honest we spent his money like a kid would do in a sweet shop! If we haven’t learnt by now how to invest then we never will
Does it look like we have learnt much? I am worried if we replace him with Broja where are the goals? For me we need a wide forward and another striker (you need two good ones in this league) this club sells more goals its insane and I don't understand it. I took Richy as I understood the situation I won't accept Dom going too.

Does it look like we have learnt much? I am worried if we replace him with Broja where are the goals? For me we need a wide forward and another striker (you need two good ones in this league) this club sells more goals its insane and I don't understand it. I took Richy as I understood the situation I won't accept Dom going too.
Broja alone would be very underwhelming, but an extra £60mill + he wouldn’t be the only forward we’d buy

We need two good strikers and a wide forward if we sell DCL why not just keep him and try and find the players we need? I understand sell to buy but we just sold if that's not enough then the club need to be creative not sell our number 9!
I’m not going to disagree with your thinking! But I kind of think for top money we could improve up top

Sky are saying that we are after Broja. Anybody seen much of him at either Southampton on loan , or for Albania ?.
What really disappoints me is why we can't pick up young players like him , before they get picked up and lost in the squad at Chelsea. What the hell is wrong with our scouting network ?.

Mate, he's from Slough. He has been in the Chelsea academy since he was about 8 years old

We signed Calvert Lewin for £1.5m.

Chelsea have signed dozens if not hundreds of youth players and farmed them out on loan. For every Broja there’s about five Christian Atsu’s.

He wouldn't be able to leave the country if there was an active police investigation, would he?

My personal experience of another country they take away your passport to stop this.

However if a judge agrees he could be bailed to another country if able to convince a judge he isn't a flight risk.

I was unable to convince a judge of this, for good reason to be fair.

WTF didn't we get Becks, Neville, Butt, Scholes and Giggs.

Club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.