Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes and signs for another club and starts playing does that mean we spent the entire year with no creative midfielders and nobody that can take a set piece for no reason or what? Surely after a year either he’s guilty or he’s not?
Did he ever score from a free kick?

If he goes and signs for another club and starts playing does that mean we spent the entire year with no creative midfielders and nobody that can take a set piece for no reason or what? Surely after a year either he’s guilty or he’s not?
Got to be more to this than meets the eye!

Are we allowed to talk about it now?

Such an Everton thing to happen, accusations, gets benched, gets binned, prolonged investigation, sits at home (abroad apparently) earning his salary while we needed extra legs in midfield.

I mean what the hell is going on!!

*I havent been on Southern Comfort today so cant blame the alcohol.

Acting like Doucoure isn't one of the worst midfielders in the big leagues across Europe is getting repetitive too
You're a prime example of why we struggle to take Americans seriously as far as "soccer" is concerned.

You clearly spend a huge amount of time watching and thinking about football, and yet you still seem to be deeply confused about what makes a good player/team.

He was on bail whilst they investigated and it expired July 1st. I imagine there's insufficient evidence.

Remarkable they timed bail for the same time as the release from contract.

My bad... The Atheltic says 16th of July which was when he was arrested. He'll have to answer it then, but if he's signing for somebody outside the country he must be reasonably confident it won't be further extended.

You're a prime example of why we struggle to take Americans seriously as far as "soccer" is concerned.

You clearly spend a huge amount of time watching and thinking about football, and yet you still seem to be deeply confused about what makes a good player/team.

Hes not even the worst midfielder at Everton.

Terrible shout this Big Oily.

I mean pick a metric, hes vastly better than Iwobi for example.
One day we'll have real midfielders again and you all will be a tad embarrassed about your defense of this waster.

That forward line is paper thin, apart from DCL our options are: Gray, Gordon, Rondon and Townsend. Needs a massive upgrade - two starters who have goals/assists in them. Gray, Townsend, Rondon look just as short sighted signings as they did at the time - would gladly punt all of them, not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.