Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

A lot of good players out of contract this summer...

Players I`d like us to be in for would be Ndidi (Onana Replacement), Ryan Sessegnon (Back up Left Back), Tosin Adarabioyo (Branthwaite Replacement).

Plenty more available, who could we realistically get?

Always injured, going to Newcastle.

Players I`d like us to be in for would be Ndidi (Onana Replacement), Ryan Sessegnon (Back up Left Back), Tosin Adarabioyo (Branthwaite Replacement).

I'd suggest a better option is to look at the players out of contract next season.

I'd suggest a better option is to look at the players out of contract next season.

Would be typical if we went for this guy

1716732916226.png

and he turned out to be not the best.

Just watching the play off final and really surprised no one snapped Kyle Walker Peters up after their relegation. He's one I'd look at if they don't go up. Mid 20s, lots of top level experience and can play both FB positions.

Wasn't Ryan Fraser linked years ago? He's someone you can see being offered if Southampton don't take him full time.

Brooks aswell a bit out of favour at Bournemouth since he returned from his illness so given the cries for an attacking midfielder he could be an option.

4 goals in 68 PL games.

His debut was at Goodison Park in first game of 2021 season and he took his goal very well first half which suggested he could hit 10-11 but then lost his place to all of Che Adams/Theo Walcott/ Mara over the next 18 months.

Southampton will obviously have to get another striker in.

They're a bit like Burnley really. Some nice Football but their confidence will start to drop if they start losing early so that's where experience comes in.

Watching Archie Gray here, sure we’re only 30 minutes in, but he looks a level below championship currently.

If you think Godfrey’s crossing is bad…

He's not an RB. Not sure why they haven't just stuck him back in midfield and put Conor Roberts in. Will probably see that early second half.

Best Leeds player on the pitch for me. As j posted in the todays football thread.

Looking at the list, we could do worse than picking up Coufal on a free to sort right back for a couple seasons.