Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

IMG_9074.jpeg

Good choices here. Coleman and Young can cover many positions hope they agree.
Gana also a good move to keep him.
Gomes done ok, but not the way forward. Cant play as one of the 2 defensive midfielders for like 90 minutes. And him playing in the nr 10 role is not ideal either as you expect that player to attack the box. Good saving on the wages.

Bit surprised with Young, but at the end of the day, he's been useful this year, just also clocked that if he plays at Arsenal then that'll mean it'll be the season he's played the most PL games in since 2010 when he played 34, that's a bit mad to think about honestly. I don't mind the idea of him and Coleman being the backup full backs, so long as we don't expect 30 games from each.

Honestly really happy they're continuing to support Dele, interesting to see what's going to happen there but wish the best for him firstly, for us though his contract expiring is probably a big bonus, even if he does re-sign I'd doubt anyone would expect anything other than a fraction of the wages.

Also, we're clearly signing Harrison on loan again for free if Leeds don't get promoted, think he seems to want to stay, Dyche likes him, and he's useful for the squad, but I can't see us paying any sort of actual money for him.

You could see Young coming a mile off, Dyche loves a bit of “ Youngy “

I think all the decisions made were the correct ones, not ideal having Ashley young but he’s useful enough to keep around for another year I guess. Leeds result in the playoff final will be big in terms of the Harrison deal, if they don’t get promoted we have more chance of keeping him I imagine