Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott is brilliant at stretching the field though. We need a player of that mold that can play footy as well. Walcott is our only FIFA 20 pace whore
I’d rather someone who’s as slow as a snail, but actually has and end product, I knew Walcott was bad at Arsenal, but I didn’t realise he was this bad.
We have some utter crap starting for us most weeks.

Also liking the Ancelotti post on the Everton account.

EvertON

Attachments

• 44E4F37C-2917-420E-89A6-66EA88F6AE21.png
    44E4F37C-2917-420E-89A6-66EA88F6AE21.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 379

I’d rather someone who’s as slow as a snail, but actually has and end product, I knew Walcott was bad at Arsenal, but I didn’t realise he was this bad.
We have some utter crap starting for us most weeks.

what I can’t understand is how he lasted so long under Wenger. I get Wenger showed belief in his players. But Wenger could spot an intelligent footballer. How did Walcott last so long? He hasn’t a clue

Its becoming more and more obvious that Richy is a striker. So it does make sense to bring him in.

We need more quality all over the pitch.

If we wanted a top striker your taking £50 million at the very least....when we may actually have 3 good ones already.
Yup. We have good options upfront if the development continues as is.

There are glaring issues elsewhere that if solved, could put us well in the mix.

I like him.

His opinions are based on sound numbers and reason. He speaks well, and is a proper blue.

Followed his dream and is doing well, give him a break mate.

Yeah, good for him. Doesn't mean he has to talk to people on Twitter in such a condescending and nasty way.

To me he's just a football hipster who sees the games in numbers and useless facts like xg and can't fathom the larger picture of football. Needs to remember he's a delta driver and stop being a helmet on Twitter.

I remember him in the summer saying holgate isn't a cb and won't make it in the prem and iwobi would be a fantastic signing and exactly what we need.

Having said all that he does come across alright on toffeetv so maybe it's just a "Twitter personality" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.