Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, good for him. Doesn't mean he has to talk to people on Twitter in such a condescending and nasty way.

To me he's just a football hipster who sees the games in numbers and useless facts like xg and can't fathom the larger picture of football. Needs to remember he's a delta driver and stop being a helmet on Twitter.

I remember him in the summer saying holgate isn't a cb and won't make it in the prem and iwobi would be a fantastic signing and exactly what we need.

Having said all that he does come across alright on toffeetv so maybe it's just a "Twitter personality" thing.

El Pivote?

On. Will sign Thursday

Hopeful or heard anything?

Yeah, good for him. Doesn't mean he has to talk to people on Twitter in such a condescending and nasty way.

To me he's just a football hipster who sees the games in numbers and useless facts like xg and can't fathom the larger picture of football. Needs to remember he's a delta driver and stop being a helmet on Twitter.

I remember him in the summer saying holgate isn't a cb and won't make it in the prem and iwobi would be a fantastic signing and exactly what we need.

Having said all that he does come across alright on toffeetv so maybe it's just a "Twitter personality" thing.

He actually says Iwobi would be good for us playing centrally. Which is true.

He also says its not just about the numbers.

Think he may have been having a bad night, some do proper go at him for his opinions.

Another legend in his own lunchtime. He started off sound, but then seemed to put himself up on a pedestal, fuelled by an increasing number of “fans” who desperately ask his for his “expert” opinion. Very quick to shout down and tell people they’re wrong if they even dare to challenge his expert opinion on players.

to be fair to him, he was spot on when he waxed lyrical about Joelinton last summer, and was gutted when we “missed a trick“ not going for him ahead of Newcastle. Just like his outstanding goals record hinted at, he’s gone on to be just as prolific for Newcastle.

Friend of mine in Anapolis claims he is flying over Tuesday based on info he has heard.

Who knows though really - certainly a lot of smoke on this one mind you

That would be very exciting...Id say apart from a super midfielder (not vecino) then we definitely need more threat from wide.

Good timing also with the rest of the season for him to get up to speed.

fax machine also out of paper and supplier can deliver until 03/02/20 at the earliest. Lead times impacted due to Aussie bush fires. Everton that.:(
We are then given special dispensation by the fa to submit docs via email but a russian hacking bot brought the whole web down for the day.
Everton that.

Seems very cryptic on social media, never know what to think of things like that, some good sleuth work in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.