Transfer Rumour Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's good. I watched a couple of Brazil games (to watch Richarlison really), and you can't miss someone called Everton. He was the best player on the field - and he DOES have a weird haircut to go with Davies, Holgate, etc. He's a lot like Bernard but taller. Definitely Zaha class for a lot less. Would fit in with Rich, Bernard, Gomes - and Silva, as Portuguese speakers.
Everton Soares - kinda appropriate really.. Everton Soars

Get him in, Every time we have a corner he'll think we're chanting his name, a wide forward who plays on the left, isn't that Bernard?
Everton is much better. I am Grêmio suporter. Actually, here we dont want he goes even for 40 or 50 milion euros... but we know how Brazilian players wish to play in Europe and in the best championships of the world.
He gave us a lot of good moments. We will be sad if he goes, but happy for him.
Bernard? No way... he is much more simmilar as a Robben, but in the other aide with oposite leg.

If he was any good he would already be in Europe by now. That price isn't prohibitive and he isn't unknown at all having been in the Brazil squad multiple times.
Its not true. Grêmio declined many offers because they were not good enough.
He is valuable, but clubs from Europe usually try to bargain with Brazilian clubs and Gremio isnt desperate for money. Last year Barcelona has purchase Arthur for a good price.
35 million euro I dont believe Gremio would accept.

Would be a huge signal of intent.

But what does he do to stop Sigurdsson, Keane, Holgate, Coleman or any Striker getting in the team?

Everton is much better. I am Grêmio suporter. Actually, here we dont want he goes even for 40 or 50 milion euros... but we know how Brazilian players wish to play in Europe and in the best championships of the world.
He gave us a lot of good moments. We will be sad if he goes, but happy for him.
Bernard? No way... he is much more simmilar as a Robben, but in the other aide with oposite leg.

Well if hes anything like Arjen Robben, then we should spend every single penny we have on him lol

I know a Gremio fan in Porto Alegre who text me yesterday to say we have people over there to discuss the deal.

He sent me this but I have no idea what's going on tbh...

Its not true. Grêmio declined many offers because they were not good enough.
He is valuable, but clubs from Europe usually try to bargain with Brazilian clubs and Gremio isnt desperate for money. Last year Barcelona has purchase Arthur for a good price.
35 million euro I dont believe Gremio would accept.
If Everton were to Arthur's level, and he hasn't been that great with Barca, he'd have made is way across the Atlantic. That no club was willing to step up and pay doesn't fill me with confidence.

Representatives of Everton, Monaco, Milan and Roma yesterday were at the Arena. And the English club wants to take Chives in the January window! #Guild
Everton, the English club, has already scored saler with the representatives of the Grêmio striker. That would be € 4.5 million a year. The proposal for the tricolor will be € 35 million.
I know a Gremio fan in Porto Alegre who text me yesterday to say we have people over there to discuss the deal.

He sent me this but I have no idea what's going on tbh...

View attachment 72877

Status
Not open for further replies.