Transfer Rumour Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly last thing we need right now is another attacker to try to juggle in the rotation. I'm hoping that some reinforcements will come for our glass CM.

Good mates with him are you, or there must be some direct quotes to substantiate your claim......
It is well established just google it...broke financial fair play last season so now they have to watch very closely what they're spending so no chance they'll sign a player for 40 millions.
As for the player, again google it...was mentioned in different interviews he had recently especially after the copa America

Honestly last thing we need right now is another attacker to try to juggle in the rotation. I'm hoping that some reinforcements will come for our glass CM.
We are in desperate need for a striker who can put the ball in the net. That is for me our main priority. If we did get one we would storm up the league

Milan.are skint due to ffp, they've been trying to find a way to pay ibras wages, never mind a 40mill Brazilian....unless they do one of those wierd two year loans with compulsory purchase that Italian teams love
Milan cant afford it...plus he prefers English league as best in the world
It is well established just google it...broke financial fair play last season so now they have to watch very closely what they're spending so no chance they'll sign a player for 40 millions.
As for the player, again google it...was mentioned in different interviews he had recently especially after the copa America

If we got Everton Soares then would be interesting if we went for Milans own Paqueta. The we could play a brazil international front 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.