Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of der laddddzzz

giphy.gif

Mainly because Unsworth is incompetent and he’s “one of the lads”. That fat mess nose dives his teams into chaos, then spunk’s a load of cash on garbage before scraping to safety

I think we have approached most managers , they just don't fancy it at the moment and i dont blame them

Am at the game tomorrow and i'll support any manager that will come in ... come on the blues !!!

Yeeeeers

All those people giving it the 'shouldn't be calling them crooks' 'no angels here' will have a big headache tomorrow morning.

This will financially cripple the club. You can begin the count towards us getting relegated in the next 5 years, it is as simple as that.
Oh aye, we’re absolutely doomed like.

Oh aye, we’re absolutely doomed like.

Do you know what I think is happening here?

Moshiri wants out, but he knows he can't do it mid season. The stadium has gone, the club is a money sink, so he wants to save what is left of his investment for the rest of the season.

Moshiri wants out, but he knows he can't do it mid season. The stadium has gone, the club is a money sink, so he wants to save what is left of his investment for the rest of the season.

????

I can just envisage the chants tomorrow night of ‘Sack the Board’ from the GSE when the announcer says before the match, ‘A big welcome to the mighty Blues of Everton to new manager Sam Allardyce and his assistant Sammy Lee!.....’.

Going to be special

New levels of special

They didn’t respect Koeman because he was aloof or on the golf course. Allardyce is much more one of the lads.
Right lads gather round ,see Big Andy up top just launch it to him and get yourselves around him for the knock downs.
After the game me & Sammy will treat you all.
Steak bakes all round lads ....none of that veggie stuff eh....for the ladz .

Oh no mate.
I think he & his hidden partner have just secured one of the finest bits of real estate in the country.
If they have assurances for funding they are sitting on a Goldmine.

Certainly heard this more than once from a few reputable sources as well.

Kenwright’s refusal to let go of the rope is causing all sorts of trouble for Moshiri and where he wants to take the club.

He wasn’t happy with Unsworth taking the reigns as it stopped Moshiri from approaching other managers.

Put it this way, this thread wouldn’t exist if Bill had stepped aside.

Certainly heard this more than once from a few reputable sources as well.

Kenwright’s refusal to let go of the rope is causing all sorts of trouble for Moshiri and where he wants to take the club.

He wasn’t happy with Unsworth taking the reigns as it stopped Moshiri from approaching other managers.

Put it this way, this thread wouldn’t exist if Bill had stepped aside.

Paradoxically i think this might be the end of Bill and Bob. Kenwright won't to be anywhere near this, hence lickspittle Weasels prentice, Joyce and Bascombe being at great pains to say this is a Moshiri appointment. He'll look to sell up and leg it

Status
Not open for further replies.