Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the kind of [Poor language removed] which does my head in. 2 wins and we pull away, an half competent manager would achieve this. Plus there’s January around the corner

Allardyce noes dives his teams into relegation battles then somehow pulls them out. It’s the long term damage he does

am not seeing it mate .. sorry to be a doom monger but the last two games have been a absolute horror show .. no effort / no heart / no battle

They didn’t respect Koeman because he was aloof or on the golf course. Allardyce is much more one of the lads.

Yeah, Being ‘one of the lads’ is something that instantly commands respect from professionals in 21st century sport. Can’t wait for our bold steps forward

They didn’t respect Koeman because he was aloof or on the golf course. Allardyce is much more one of the lads.

giphy.gif

One of the lads eh? Or a tool?

Where did the £6m a year come from? I’ve only seen £100k a week reported so far? so more like £5m? Really clutching at straws for positives here.
Either way IF the majority of the fan base are represented by this thread then christ... if Allardyce doesn’t [Poor language removed] up the rest of our season then our own fans will have a good go at it by destroying any positive atmosphere inside Goodison. Blame for all of this stops firmly with the board of course. Can’t remember many times in the last 30years where I’d not want to pull on the blue jersey, but this could be one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.