Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
committing-suicide-collection-michael-003.jpg
This is the only response I have for adding Rat Sam to Fat Sam . Nothing is truly the same.

This could go badly wrong very quickly, lots of fans really unhappy before he's even in the door. Lose 3/4 games on the trot and it could get properly poisonous.
Could not get worse. If he sacks the old boys network in the backroom that would be worth twelve months wages.
Our squad is a lopsided mess. We've set up for an injury crisis to our attacking midfielders and nowhere else. Then decided to build a first team set up for a focal point striker but forgot to sign one.
It is a mess but a bit of effort might improve things. Major attitude problem. Sad that Niasse was treated so badly as he is the only shining light in this mess....and that is not too bright

What are the other options? Dyche, who got Burnley relegated? Moyes, who got Sunderland relegated? Silva, who got Hull relegated?

One of my mates is a season ticket holder at West Ham and he said that they played some great stuff under Big Sam after he got them promoted on a shoestring budget.

If he can eventually get us into the top 6 of the Premier League like he did with Bolton then I will be made up.

In fairness he does get average teams over-performing. Exactly what we need at the moment despite it not being glamorous. I have a strange feeling he could surprise us.

Sammy Lee

Craig Shakespeare

Sam Allardyce for £6m a year

Walsh

And it's allllllllllllllllllll coming out of Everton's coffers boys, not Moshiri's.

Six. Million. Pounds.

For Sam Allardyce, who will now be in the top 20 best paid coaches in the world.

Top 10 mate by a long way too...

Simeone gets £5.1m a year.

Hahahah we are a mess, liquidate it’s the only option you bunch of mongs

He took a lead from the USA , not long finished his book, from a footy point of view he comes across well, but money comes across as his main motivation all through the book.
Money is my main motivation for going to work as well. Just less of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.