Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see phil kirkbride is battering the keyboard for Bill tonight.
Exactly. I don’t get the contrived urgency. Absolutely reeks of Lynx and Kenwright.

We’re pants now; we’ll be pants for weeks to come. There is little time pressure, we have more than half a season and a transfer window to come. Get someone in December after the customary shafting at the Pit and then we’re laughing.

I’d keep the odious vulture hanging on until March now in case we need him (unlikely) for his cheek in telling us we need to do more to attract him this morning.

Use the time to go attract someone befitting the title of Everton manager, and let them spend the funds on defenders and a striker, rather than this corrupt get.

Last edited:
I've no idea who the lad is. But all his stats have made me even angrier than I was before. So full credit to the lad haha lol

Luckily for you, Everton now have the ideal sponsor for you ...

dfdde85be6784814a9ad68c28c4ceda2.jpg

This would work better if you were a bird and not a bloke, but it's late, and it's the best I can manage.

I see Kevin Nolan is on sky sports news doing live coverage tonight. Cant say I have seen him on that show previously. Curious time to raise his profile with his mate in the running for manager here. Just saying..

If he's that bothered and wants it as an honour/great opertunity I think he should be here showing us he means business and not letting his people handle it.

Seven hour flight, or thereabouts, get the contract sorted tonight and he'll be over tomorrow to watch the game from the stands.

"Commence Operation FlightRadar"

Seven hour flight, or thereabouts, get the contract sorted tonight and he'll be over tomorrow to watch the game from the stands.

Just think that himself and his people must know by the media and phone ins that's he's not exactly our chosen one,some decent PR with him at least making an effort to get his fat arse home if he is coming wouldn't hurt.

2 am in Dubai. My guess is he’s bigging it up on the dance floor, last night in Chequers, surrounded by Russian hookers.

Straight through to the Manchester flight at 7 am. Sign in the morning, leisurely lunch, stroll around and take pics at FF, lord it over his new minions, let them know who is the Gaffer now. A few pints of Wine in the Dixie Dean Suite and then guest of honour in the stands next to Bill for the telly tomorrow night. Perfect start

Just think that himself and his people must know by the media and phone ins that's he's not exactly our chosen one,some decent PR with him at least making an effort to get his fat arse home if he is coming wouldn't hurt.
I doubt that's a consideration on Sam's part. Water off a ducks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.