Everton pubs around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rover in Shirley Southampton. Used to have Everton stuff all over the walls. Was about 15 years ago though

In Benidorm this weekend. In the bleeding Wookey Hoollow, full of the other showers nonsense, any chance of some Toffees manning up and blowing this [Poor language removed] hole outta water

Hello all,

Thought would be interesting to find which cities around UK and world with "Everton bars", whether run by exiled evertonian or just adopted by Blues go to watch big games on the telly. Which cities out there will have Evertonians singing in numbers for the upcoming semi?

While I'm at it, is there a blue bar in Hong Kong? Can't make the semi (a good sign with my 32yr Wembley jinx) so have to watch on the box - 12.30am k/o out here.
COYB

I have heard that the boss of Dickens Bar in Causeway Bay is an Evertonian. Not 100% sure though.

Could do with one out here in Melbourne, if anyone knows one - getting a bit lonely watching the games on FOXTEL in the apartment like.

One of the barmen in the Cock N Bull in Santa Monica is a true blue and a really nice guy. Place generally full of LFC supporters. Know the SoCal Toffees often meet at the King's Head in Santa Monica. Usually watch the game with my daughter so don't make it.

Are you a hot single woman mate? Happy to come over and watch with you ;)

Alas, I'm not even a hot man! Thanks also to Summerisle for those links, looks like the Portland is a popular venue for Melbourne. I've had a drink in there a couple of times - decent boozer, I thought.

Columbus, Ohio USA has a contingent of 15 or so Everton fans. It isnt consistent since many of the supporters are spread through the state but whenever we get together for an important match it is at Fourth Street Bar and Grill.
Decent price to drink at 8am

Status
Not open for further replies.