Everton pubs around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong Kong Bluey

Player Valuation: £750k
Hello all,

Thought would be interesting to find which cities around UK and world with "Everton bars", whether run by exiled evertonian or just adopted by Blues go to watch big games on the telly. Which cities out there will have Evertonians singing in numbers for the upcoming semi?

While I'm at it, is there a blue bar in Hong Kong? Can't make the semi (a good sign with my 32yr Wembley jinx) so have to watch on the box - 12.30am k/o out here.
COYB

Hello all,

Thought would be interesting to find which cities around UK and world with "Everton bars", whether run by exiled evertonian or just adopted by Blues go to watch big games on the telly. Which cities out there will have Evertonians singing in numbers for the upcoming semi?

While I'm at it, is there a blue bar in Hong Kong? Can't make the semi (a good sign with my 32yr Wembley jinx) so have to watch on the box - 12.30am k/o out here.
COYB

Good idea for a thread mate, thanks

Hello all,

COYB
Not really a blues bar but match will be on everywhere in wan chai . There is bar downstairs in the excelsior hotel that is supposed to be owned by an Everton fan. There is framed shirts on the stairs - Was there once for a match . ! Queen Victoria in wan chai will show it as one of the Barmen is a blue. Enjoy !

Kennedys in Copenhagen (at Gammel Kongevej) is where the Evertonians meet up for matches. Almost all games are accessible in Denmark, and all PL games are on.

....usually stay at the Imperial in Eyre Square when I go racing, I must have been in that bar so will look closer next time.

Attachments

• IMG_8174.jpg
    IMG_8174.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 189

Status
Not open for further replies.