Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can still get us to get relegated at 4.5 to 1 over here. I'd recommend that bet to all the US Blues. I don't see any reason our odds should be better than Leeds, Saints or Brentford. Worse players, worse manager.

Guys,

As an American I have to say the performance I saw was one of the worst I have seen in some time in person. I know that its preseason and that a mix of players were playing but Minnesota United dominated every aspect of the game . Lets be honest Most if not all Prem teams have more talent then MLS teams and of course larger budgets so a Minnesota United team that is not bad but I would not say top of the MLS tier puts on that type of show I have to wonder is Everton in trouble. That being said MLS teams have I would say added quite a bit of quality over the last 5 years or so but its not Prem level generally speaking. Its more like Championship level after watching all three leagues quite a bit. My point is we got whipped by what I would consider a Championship level team and the quality of any of the players did not shine through tonight. I like Frank but he has to go back to the hotel tonight and revaluate either what as a coaching staff they are doing wrong and who is not interested in putting in the work for this team. Simply poor. 4-0 was not a fluke , it was a domination of play by Minnesota united. I

I understand it is preseason and we are working on our fitness. However, we should lose with a full strength line up against a MLS side. We urgently need signings before our first game. Should be a wake up call to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.