Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team spirit looks boss.
I was laughing my head off during that drill where they were holding hands in that big circle lol never seen that before.

Gomes apparently not included in any vision - could he perhaps be off? More likely injured, but him leaving would be massive for our transfer situation.
Think it's clear his days are numbered. He's been on this trip, obviously, but has barely been featured in the club's media and didn't even play on Saturday.

So the game is 1am tonight right?
Echo talk about Wednesday night in their articles but Everton site says 01:00 Wednesday 20th
Na tomorrow. The 'states is behind us so it's Wednesday evening for them.

Last edited:
I was laughing my head off during that drill where they were holding hands in that big circle lol never seen that before.

Think it's clear his days are numbered. He's been on this trip, obviously, but has barely been featured in the club's media and didn't even play on Saturday.

Na tomorrow. The 'states is behind us so it's Wednesday evening for them.
Isn't it Tuesday Evening for them?

We will learn a little more about what the manager is thinking tonight.
I would expect a strong starting team and players maybe stay on for about an hour before we see changes.

I would guess

Pickford
Patterson
Keane
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Davies
Doucoure
Warrington
Gordon
DCL
Dele

I would expect a strong starting team and players maybe stay on for about an hour before we see changes.

I would guess

Pickford
Patterson
Keane
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Davies
Doucoure
Warrington
Gordon
DCL
Dele
oh god we are going to get mullered

I would guess

Pickford
Patterson
Keane
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Davies
Doucoure
Warrington
Gordon
DCL
Dele
be interesting to see which youngsters get game time tonight. If Simms is not given any time it seems to me he will go on loan again or maybe sold permanently. What's the point otherwise if not given at least 45 minutes tonight. Same for Broadhead.

Whats the story with watching this game in the US?
This is on the official site
"* Please note, Members area and live coverage of pre-season games will only be available to Adult, USA & International Members. Everton v Minnesota will not be streamed in USA & Canada."

So if I'm a USA international member the game is available to me but only if I'm not in the US?

Got the old beer league tonight so I'll be watching this back somewhere between buzzed and buckled after. Hopefully it's worthwhile. I'm not optimistic about this season but I'm also ready to swing around with a nice demolition of an MLS side.

Whats the story with watching this game in the US?
This is on the official site
"* Please note, Members area and live coverage of pre-season games will only be available to Adult, USA & International Members. Everton v Minnesota will not be streamed in USA & Canada."

So if I'm a USA international member the game is available to me but only if I'm not in the US?
I think you're correct which is stupid. I found a terrible stream of the arsenal match online so I'm guessing you could find something to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.