Everton positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Saturdays feeding the support to the lions, the next act in this show is gonna stop the universe from turning. Stocks will pause trading, flights and trains delayed, surgeries cancelled, kenners will have the eyes of the world on him and his train-set.

Its Gonna Be Biblical....
5d025dbc250000ae13e5513d.jpeg

S H A M B L E S !

We are as poor now as at any time in my lifetime (I'm 68 BTW) . . . but we're not down yet.
I believe we will not be relegated. (admittedly I am a glass half-full type by nature) but even those of you who don't share my optimism should at least remain hopeful. We are only half way through the season FFS.
There are so many posters on here who say they are "Just being realistic" whilst stating categorigally that we are doomed. I would hate to be in a war with any of them as I'm sure they would be hoisting a white flag the minute they heard enemy fire.

* posted in full knowledge of the power of the vaults.
Goodnight all ?

It's a short list at the minute. Onana is the only player I really fully believe in. There are quite a few I like and think under better management will do better than they are but I also am pretty sure it won't be the whole list. Thelwell might just be given enough rope to actually set up the club in a real structure that could pay off down the road even if he personally isn't the one who turns it all the way around. It has to start somewhere so hopefully he can at least be that.

It's about all I got right now.

Amazing the ingenuity our posters have for starting off threads that underline how we're dead and buried in mid-January having slipped one point away from safety.

*Tips hat*
Constant negativity, where have I seen that before?? ?

We've got decent players and our crowd is beyond belief when it wants and has a cause to unite behind. It makes decent players better. Once we get a manager that can organize a team we will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.