Everton positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst runs of games/points for years and still only a point from safety. Even if Frank is given the next three games, I still think we'll be within three or four points from safety, with 16 games left. A new face in charge by then will give us a much-needed boost.

One of the worst runs of games/points for years and still only a point from safety. Even if Frank is given the next three games, I still think we'll be within three or four points from safety, with 16 games left. A new face in charge by then will give us a much-needed boost.
Sean Dyche won’t give you that.
He will just give you press conferences that you don’t understand a word he say because of his crokey voice and route one football

Fair point this. We are at our lowest but so many teams with arguably better players and more experienced managers on the same points or within 2 points of us. Just proves there’s so much crap in this league.

Sean Dyche won’t give you that.
He will just give you press conferences that you don’t understand a word he say because of his crokey voice and route one football
We need a change, not many decent managers would have lost vs Wolves/Soton (the way both matches went). Two even games where we were the team that should have made it 2-1 in both- before ballsing it up near the end, as usual.

Despite everything we are not (yet) cut adrift needing snookers to win. That might be the case in 6 weeks time but today we can still save ourselves with support like last year and a few breaks on the pitch that lead to an unexpected win or two. Hard to see at the moment, of course, but far from impossible with 19 to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.