Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no interest in insulting fans of clubs we might buy players from (we also sell our players remember!) but Celtic are more than happy to buy cheap and sell high.. It's not a secret. VvD just one recent example.

I'm good mates with a boy who played through the ranks with KT at Celtic. He's genuinely living his dream at the moment.

Not to say he'll eventually move because he will it's impossible that he'll stay at us but he's not your Jesse Lingard type. He's low maintenance and he's living his dream right now. I see him going after we do 10.

He got a new agent after he signed a 6 year deal with us and I would be naïve to think that's not playing a huge part in this.
Mate Rodgers must have a plan in his mind.

He done the exact same as this with Dembele in January. Basically put him up for sale then he stayed and there's not much talk of him going now.

I don't know if its so scouts are over looking at him and the plan is to sell him next year but it's very odd.

That's a huge sum of money for us up here but they constantly tell us they're not in a position to NEED to sell players.

It's like listening to politics but they're all full of it. We'll see what happens.

If you get him, then so be it. You have an extraordinary talent on your books.
Maybe Rogers plan involves a fantastic talent at left back called Cuco

Henrik larson went to Barça. So that was a fair jump.
Paul lambert went from Scotland to win a champions league at dortmund.
Charlie Nicholas was after Dalglish as well.
Forgotten all about Lambert and Nicholas
Larson was a class act before he went to Celtic
The man had magic in his boots.
Always thought going to Celtic was a strange choice for him

Henrik larson went to Barça. So that was a fair jump.
Paul lambert went from Scotland to win a champions league at dortmund.
Charlie Nicholas was after Dalglish as well.

Good call on Nicholas. Arsenal were in their George Graham era then, so almost certainly top 4 material.

I fully expect someone to unearth some random player who went from Hibs or similar to a decent top PL club though!

Technically, I doubt United were top 4 at the time, but SAF bought Strachan from Aberdeen didnt he?

Status
Not open for further replies.