Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard that there will be at least one incoming by the end of next week.

Could be this lad from Celtic but can’t be sure.

If I hear anything else I will post it up.

I just don't rate him. Don't think he'd get into any other team in the top half of the Premier League.
But finisher but extremely slow. Too slow for this league? Maybe. I like him, but this season will give us the answer. Don't need to be quick if you have two good wingers.

To be fair to the bloke he has only been here for a few months and has been playing in a team that was an absolute mess. The jury is still out on him certainly, I think it's a bit early to write him off though.

His conversion rate in the second half of the season was better than Kane's.

He might have a touch of the Jelavic's about him but he's shown he's a good finisher when given the chance. We created the second-lowest amount of chances in the league under Sam.

His conversion rate in the second half of the season was better than Kane's.

He might have a touch of the Jelavic's about him but he's shown he's a good finisher when given the chance. We created the second-lowest amount of chances in the league under Sam.

In part due to the paucity of movement and pace up front mind.

I’m not sure about Tosun tbh. Hopefully he’ll show a lot more next season, but our striking options are fairly dire IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.