Everton players you've had an inexplicable hatred of

Status
Not open for further replies.
JP Kissock. Random like but he was meant to be boss and then he turd out to be turned and he had a stupid mop of hair.
I think he would have turned out to have been a fairly decent player. Impressed North of the Border to the point Celtic were looking at him.

Then, he decided to play football on a Sunday with his mates from Fazakerly and broke his leg. Stupidity. Then it was downhill...

Tim Howard knocks me sick just to look at him and that horrible pube beard. When he shaves it I'm fine with him though.

Other than that mark Hughes is a good shout. Never took to him.

I [Poor language removed] despise Distin

fronts young fans on twitter but shits out of 50/50 tackles on the pitch.

rat.

Don't see the players who were badly gash who never got a game like Kroldrup, Eddy Bosnar, Guillerme Plessis as people i'm hating, because they didn't play, so theres nothing to hate. But my list is players who played a fair bit, and we're truly shocking.

My List includes: Carl Tiler, Abel Xavier, Paul Gerrard, Manuel Fernandes, Nicolas Alexandersson, Steven Naismith (pre-Martinez), John Collins, Alex Clelland, Gareth Farrelly, Victor Anichebe and bizarrely Lee Carsley.

Honestly there are only two that I've truly wanted to full on punch in the face.

Hibbo after he was subbed at halftime in the cup final. I am far too hard in him because of that game, but for FFS you massive bell...it's a fkin Cup Final and you produce the gashest performance your limited 'try hard' talent gave you?!?!?!?! So dire that 45 minutes was FAR too long. Most glaring/infuriating/frustrating/angering performances by an otherwise good servant to the club.

Phillip Neville...wanted to punch him in the face every time he teed up that sand wedge to make a cross. Perhaps the worst Right Back/DM that has ever gotten serious playing time in a Blue shirt in his final years here.
Looking at his face, looks like quite a few hundred people beat you to the punch! What a talentless , joke he was, I wouldn't even say he was a "pub player", must have been moyes love child !

Status
Not open for further replies.