Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that the Spurs match is not on real tv, just internet tv? I get and love ESPN3, but watching it on the Imac is not as relaxing as an actual tv, and more importantly, I can't DVR the match.

Does anyone know, therefore, whether ESPN3 will make the game available on a replay. I know that they are hit and miss on this.

My company blocks it - all streaming video. Damn. Damn. Damn.

And from what I've seen, catch it live, or don't catch it.

Sigh. Going to have to watch highlights that day. Seriously considered having a doctor's appointment or a cold, but sadly, I have an important meeting later that day.

Poop.

Sigh. Going to have to watch highlights that day. Seriously considered having a doctor's appointment or a cold, but sadly, I have an important meeting later that day.

Poop.

ESPN3 website notes that it is "live only". Damn that time difference.

Poop.

Set up a proxy through your home computer.

When's the last time you checked? My area just started carrying it, we are Time Warner as well..

I read your post and ran off to check...got my hopes all up because it looked like I could get it...but alas. It's only for folks who have Time Warner for both internet and TV. I'm on DirecTV; only have cable (Road Runner) for internet. *sigh*

Thanks anyway. It was worth a try.

I read your post and ran off to check...got my hopes all up because it looked like I could get it...but alas. It's only for folks who have Time Warner for both internet and TV. I'm on DirecTV; only have cable (Road Runner) for internet. *sigh*

Thanks anyway. It was worth a try.

ahh that's too bad.. :(

Sunday, January 16
FSC 9:00 AM ET Barclays Premier League
Liverpool v Everton LIVE

Saturday, January 22
FSC+ 6:00 PM Barclays Premier League
Everton v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.