Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard if the Fulham game will be on in the US? So far I've seen zip.

I was hoping this match would be televised but it doesn't look good. BeIN is showing 3 matches on Tuesday and Wednesday but none are the Everton match. I doubt any other channel has the rights to show this match in the US.

Well my recent posts somehow got deleted.

The Capital One Cup match against Fulham isn't being shown here in USA.

The match against Newcastle is on both NBCSN (TV) and on NBC Sports Extra (Online) so pick your poison.

...and that's because I posted it in another thread.

Everton vs. Newcastle
Monday, September 30 at 3pm EDT (LIVE)
NBCSports (TV) and NBC Live Sports Extra (Online)

not sure if this helps anyone but tonight's match will be shown on the following channels...

SimulCast: Sport 1 (isr) / HD
Al Jazeera Sport +5 / HD4
TV2 Sport (norway)

Ok so got an email from NBCS saying our game is live on Sunday, but when I check my on screen guide on Directv it's showing fishing or something.

Weird as every game is supposed to be live right?

Ok so got an email from NBCS saying our game is live on Sunday, but when I check my on screen guide on Directv it's showing fishing or something.

Weird as every game is supposed to be live right?

They consider their online streaming to be part of that. To be fair, their streams have been alright so far aside from my having to watch half of a match in Espanol.

So are we on tv tomorrow? My directv channel guide shows Chelsea Fulham so I'm hoping/assuming that's us. I've gotta work so I need to dvr it

Manchester City vs. Everton
Saturday, October 5 at 7:45am (LIVE)
NBCSN

(yeah, we're the early match....ugghhhhh)

Status
Not open for further replies.