Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky I double checked the night before as my tv's guide had Spurs from 11:25 to 11:55 and then the Everton match. I checked the fSC plus tv guide online and then I played it safe and taped from 11:25 onward all the way to 5pm Arizona time.

I dvr'd FSC according to what Fios said it was on. When I watched it, they were finishing up the end of spurs match. Knowing that this might cause we to miss extra time or penalties when the tape runs out, I recorded all of FSC in the evening where the matches were being replayed. Between the multiple recordings I was able to watch the full match.

I got a link but the video quality was not great...still got to experience it live though. Re-watched it again on FSC+.

TX Bill, have you heard anything about where the semi-final will be aired in the States? I know I keep reading "ESPN" is carrying it, but obviously I'm fairly certain that is only ESPN UK.

TX Bill, have you heard anything about where the semi-final will be aired in the States? I know I keep reading "ESPN" is carrying it, but obviously I'm fairly certain that is only ESPN UK.

FA CUP SEMIFINAL: Liverpool vs. Everton, Saturday, April 14 at 7:30am EDT LIVE on FSC

God I just realized that you could sign up for PPV on foxsoccer.tv. Would have signed up months ago.

I don't see Monday's match vs. Sunderland on any channel, LIVE or delayed. It is available on the ESPN3 stream if you want to view it.

This sucks for us West Coasters - I'll be watching this in my PJs.

I am only 1 hour ahead of you... 4:30 am vs. 5:30 am not much of a difference....

We better win I hate getting up before dawn to see a loss... this one we better win or this weekend will be the suckiest in memory.

Wish they were on more often. I've got FSC, but they don't seem to be on much there. I don't wanna pay for plus, it's way too much for my provider. I use a streaming website to watch most the games.

ANd it does suck living on the west coast. These 4:30 wake up times are horrible, especially after curing a hangover the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.