Votes: 28 6.6%
  • Atari

Votes: 40 9.4%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 52 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have personal reasons why I am against it. Same as I would have sympathy for anyone who is an alcoholic not wanting chang on the front. There should be an option for adults to buy the shirt with no sponsor on.
Yes that's a good idea.

Not that I get the shirt anymore anyway - I feel that if you're older than the players wearing the shirt, you probably shouldn't have one but each to their own.

Reactions: JLW
I have personal reasons why I am against it. Same as I would have sympathy for anyone who is an alcoholic not wanting chang on the front. There should be an option for adults to buy the shirt with no sponsor on.
I tend to buy the training tops rather than the shirts & they sometimes come sponsor free. I find I get more use out of them too as I feel I can where it out rather than a shirt just on match day. Cheaper too.
IMG_20170515_163705.jpg

Putting 2 and 2 together....

If the Chang deal was £16m over 3 years ....

... and the increase is 300%...

then the deal is £16m per year

...or £80m over 5 years.

Elstone, accountant, CEO etc has effectively made a mistake between 300% of the current value, and a 300% increase mate, very easy mistake to make, especially if your trying to make something sound much better than it actually is to a AGM.

Yes that's a good idea.

Not that I get the shirt anymore anyway - I feel that if you're older than the players wearing the shirt, you probably shouldn't have one but each to their own.

Gareth Barry opens up a lot more shirt sales then, thus explaining the extension

Status
Not open for further replies.