EVERTON MEMORABILIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bundle of programs from the 80s. My Dad picked them up from a boot sale years ago. He is not an Everton fan but noticed them and got them for me, kind of make them more special to me.

Its taken me a while to get it together. Looking for friendlies to get all homes, still need 29 aways from the war onwards. More and more difficult to find them and more importantly to afford them ! I like the sound of the Corinthians programme. Do you have scans of some of your programmes?

The only friendly programme i have is from the Wigan game at there old ground, first time Lineker played for the blues. Was a testimonial for Brian Hamilton, Jackie Charlton was there, asked the miserable tit for a autograph and he pulled a face, horrible mong!

I lost most of mine, when I moved from the pub, But I love this seasons signed shirt buy all of the players inc Dunc! And my 1995 shirt signed by Dunc aswell, all framed on my wall !

everton-electric2.jpg

On a more serious, less crass note, shame I never kept all the stuff I had from the Eighties like :(

Probably the best thing I've got is Dixie Deans autobiography signed by the great man,also got Latch,The Golden Vision and the late,great Dave Hickson to sign the book as well with them being great Centre Forwards!

Went to an event at the NEC a few years ago and got Howard Kendall to sign my Everton white bib shirt from when I was 11 years old. Cliff Lazarenko helped me flatten it out on the table whilst Howard signed it.

I've got a lot of memorabilia for exchange only. Including match worn shirts, programmes and items awarded to former players and officials. But only for exchange. I'm not interested in selling.
If anybody's interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.