EVERTON MEMORABILIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
What is your most treasured piece of memorabilia from your Everton collection. I have too many to list but treasure my collection of programmes having every one since 1958. I have got into an addiction of collecting match worn items and have 37 shirts to date. I must at some point catalogue some of these items because I don't wish to lose anything because of my carelessness. I have ticket stubs, badges books and autographs Oh my God, why do I do it?

I've got an Everton rosette from the 1966 FA Cup Final signed by Dixie Dean. Thanks to my late Nan & Grandad.

The cheapest was big nevs autobiography at a car boot for 50p - got it home never been read in A1 condition and signed by him in felt tip pen to Ray - at first I thought no wonder it was cheap as some one had felt tipped the inside cover then on looking it was his signed signature as a gift - unbelievable - I always look for EFC memorabilia at any Boot sale , and just spotted it on the end of a tables as I was leaving the field! A bargain!

I collect match worn shirts as well Bally. I'd hazard a guess that I've got around 50. You can see some pics on my twitter account, @lbrooks1878.

The newer shirts are quite easy to pick up so don't really do it for me. I get the biggest buzz tracking down a shirt from pre-2000. It's rare to come across anything from 60s, 70s and 80s.

If anyone has any shirt that they would consider selling please get in touch. It'll be going to a good blue home!

In my family we have a ledger that Catterick used to use for training and have the players sign in/out of.

Someone has it! Not sure who, according to my nan. I have seen it, when I was young.

In my family we have a ledger that Catterick used to use for training and have the players sign in/out of.

Someone has it! Not sure who, according to my nan. I have seen it, when I was young.

Wow! I've always thought that signing in book must be one of the biggest collections of autographs in the world.

Should be in the Everton Collection!

I collect match worn shirts as well Bally. I'd hazard a guess that I've got around 50. You can see some pics on my twitter account, @lbrooks1878.

The newer shirts are quite easy to pick up so don't really do it for me. I get the biggest buzz tracking down a shirt from pre-2000. It's rare to come across anything from 60s, 70s and 80s.

If anyone has any shirt that they would consider selling please get in touch. It'll be going to a good blue home!

There amazing mate, just looking at them!! Love the pic of you and Bobby as well

Got some bits and bobs I've picked up from a few players and hall of fame dinners that I've been to.
Had some signed shirts that I sold a few years back but still have the away shirt from '95 signed by most of the cup winning team along with the cup final programme signed by Joe Royle , Paul Rideout and big Nev.
Also got the books Talking Blue, and Still Talking Blue which I got signed by various players that feature in the book

Someone bought me a framed, signed pic of big Dunc strangling Freund of Leicester. It wouldn't be worth much would it? Currently ebaying loads of old stuff & its been in a box in the attic for years.

edit: they're not worth much

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.