Everton match report

Status
Not open for further replies.

LITLEJOE

Player Valuation: £1.5m
just reading the people and i thought it was chelsea playing tbh, the mentioned them more than us, thats why a loan without a veiw to buy is not right for a club of our size, great win though.

just reading the people and i thought it was chelsea playing tbh, the mentioned them more than us, thats why a loan without a veiw to buy is not right for a club of our size, great win though.

Would you rather have a season with one of the best strikers in the league (based on last season) or not have him at all? It's obviously not ideal that we won't keep him but he could be the difference in us coming 6th/7th and getting 5th and a european place. If he gets us in to Europe then we will be a more attractive proposition for other good players.

Better than spending £6m on another Jelavic.

Sometimes you have to take a slight step back in order to take one forward.

If we finish in the top 4/5 and/or do well in the cups it will have been worth it.

What would you rather have- Anichebe permanently or Lukaku for one season? I know what I'd rather have.

Joe I remember you from blue kipper and you were always negative as well there. So what they mention chelsea thats his home club but for the next year why not simply enjoy what he does for us. Rome wasn't built in a day lets wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.