Everton manager Moyes out to finalise £3m move for Newcastle's Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a striker isn't he? He's certainly not a midfielder.

I can't see how people are happy that we are signing a midfielder who can't pass, tackle, dribble and a striker who doesn't score. Talk about lack of ambition.

He's been [Poor language removed] for Newcastle, he's not good enough for them which is why he's on the bench whereas Nicky Butt's playing in his position.

Youve answered everything for me. Yes he is a striker, not a midfielder, so he doesnt need to pass fantastically well. And yes a striker who doesnt score - well he got played in the midfield at newcastle, so he didnt play [Poor language removed] striker.

Off to bed......lets do it tomorrow with new signings and new hope. Till then boys....and Ghost! COYB!!!!!!!!!

PS: Bet we have The Mout tomorrow.

God Bless boys/girls

Youve answered everything for me. Yes he is a striker, not a midfielder, so he doesnt need to pass fantastically well. And yes a striker who doesnt score - well he got played in the midfield at newcastle, so he didnt play [Poor language removed] striker.

Whoh easy gents, the pressure is making us all a little loopy!

Last edited:

He had runs upfront under both Allardyce and Keegan. He played upfront against us at St James's park. He's been tried in both positions and has failed dramatically.

He'd offer us nothing, he'd entertain us with his headless chicken act yet but that's it.

I remember watching him when he broke his leg, He was so scared that he asked for the refs' hand. Far doo's

He's a good player, Lets see if Moyes the Motovator can get him back to his leeds form

I have no problems with signing Smith (as a player, I agree with others that Moyes could teach him to be useful for us), the only problem I have is that he fills positions that we already have filled.

Smith will be will be a good signing for 3m, but if I find out we bid 14m for Moutinho when Sporting want like 17-18m I will be most aggrieved. So aggrieved I would make this face :dodgy: as I was bitch slapping Mr.Kenwright. Gently of course, dont want to knock the ol' geezer off his feet but just enough to make him understand my :dodgy:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.