Homepage Update: Everton lead scramble for Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like what i've seen from him, impressed me more than Dowell.

However that is an unbelievable wad to splash on somebody with only championship football under their belt. I would pay it for Sessengon, not for Maddison.

See how he recovers from the ligament injury first. Some players are absolutely shot pace wise after one of them.

GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Everton lead scramble for Maddison
maddisonjames-1024x461.jpg

Everton are leading a group of Premier League clubs keen to sign Norwich's player of the year James Maddison, according to Sky Sports News.

Maddison scored 14 goals and provided eight assists in the Championship this season despite Norwich finishing 14th in the table.

The England U21 is reportedly wanted by Liverpool, Tottenham, Manchester City, Leicester and Southampton but Norwich are said to be asking for nearly £30m for the youngster, who moved to East Anglia in 2016 from Coventry.
Eggs....any comment on this or should we poach him? SOZ.....

We've got plenty of good young players. One or two top drawer players in their prime is what we need.
Not sure about plenty of good young players, our academy is average at best, yet people go on like it’s Barcelona level.

I agree with your other point, a couple of top drawer is essential.

Insulting @Eggs now stop smoking the funny stufflol
I heard this Maddison is a good young midfielder!

..I was talking to the lad I know involved in Hull’s first team and I remember him saying Madison was amazing when they played Norwich last season.

He looks a ball carrying central midfielder which is exactly what we need. I’m not sure about his pace and athleticism, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.