Everton Launch investigation into email scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, which is why it's reasonable for him to ask for information on how information is communicated at the club he's in charge of running.

You could say, however, why is this just now coming up? If I were CEO, this would be something I'd have a handle on well before this...it's not like he's been on the job for 3 months.

Appears to me, there needs to be some housecleaning in terms of personnel at the EFC compound.

^^^^^^^^ fully agree with this.

Agree with you too Dave - what a mess, but part of me says that Elstone has been trying to do his job with two hands tied behind his back and his legs cut off...

Everybody who is jumping up and down and get excited at this - i would like to make one point.

I have no idea if these e-mails are genuine or not.

But imagine it was you - how would you like it if e-mails youve written suddenly became public knowledge - things that you said that were meant to be private were suddenly open for everyone to read.
would you then believe it was perfectly acceptable behaviour for whoever did this.
I personally dont care what they say - if they are genuine and someone has done this - it is completely shameful and dispicable behaviour. Just think of your reaction to the NOTW phone hacking scandal which is on a similar level to this.

Everybody who is jumping up and down and get excited at this - i would like to make one point.

I have no idea if these e-mails are genuine or not.

But imagine it was you - how would you like it if e-mails youve written suddenly became public knowledge - things that you said that were meant to be private were suddenly open for everyone to read.
would you then believe it was perfectly acceptable behaviour for whoever did this.
I personally dont care what they say - if they are genuine and someone has done this - it is completely shameful and dispicable behaviour. Just think of your reaction to the NOTW phone hacking scandal which is on a similar level to this.

The short answer is no, it's not appropriate to expose private emails.

Interesting that everybody is happy to believe they are genuine when its monaing and negative.

If it had said "takeover nearly complete - expect arab billionaire to seal deal in next few days, with approx £50m to spend in January" - people would beleive it quite so quickly?

I feel sorry for Elstone - he's a good man I think - and could do without people stabbing him in the back. People can bash him for the lack of commercial revenue but...[Poor language removed] it....I wanna slap that Ross d**ckhe**d.. he's meant to be a colleague. Snidey lil s**t

Interesting that everybody is happy to believe they are genuine when its monaing and negative.

If it had said "takeover nearly complete - expect arab billionaire to seal deal in next few days, with approx £50m to spend in January" - people would beleive it quite so quickly?

Including Der Echo:

"While the authenticity of the mails has not been challenged, Mr Ross believes that his email account has been hacked into and the content of some mails altered."

Hacked my shiny hoop

When interviewed earlier a spokesman for MI5 could neither confirm or deny their involvement in the tracking of the alleged documents at the behest of Bill Kenwright.

^^^^^^^^ fully agree with this.

Agree with you too Dave - what a mess, but part of me says that Elstone has been trying to do his job with two hands tied behind his back and his legs cut off...

As far as I can see his job is to be a company secretary rather than a CEO. This is why we get a media officer with no disciipline - it;s because there's no hierarchy there and all the top club officials are like warring princes looking to catch the attention of the king. As J-dawg says above: needs to be some housecleaning at Everton. That's why I'm looking at that statement tonight saying Ross will be kept on aghast and unbelieving of it. He cant possibly stay on. The club is riven behind the scenes with a split between the two senior officers.

Credit to those who have exposed Ross for the rat he is, including Davek. As long as I can remember people have sought to discredit him.

Including Der Echo:

"While the authenticity of the mails has not been challenged, Mr Ross believes that his email account has been hacked into and the content of some mails altered."

Hacked my shiny hoop

The same way Garry Cook said his email account had been hacked.

Grow a pair Bill and sack this useless and vile excuse of an employee

Status
Not open for further replies.