Everton kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collie spainel

Player Valuation: £500k
Can any southern based fans help me out has anyone seen the new kit for sale any where my son is desperate for it I would order online but he's 7 now and the infant kit only goes up to 6-7 I'm not sure if he is to big for it

I'm pretty sure you can't you send them back if they've been printed on.

I face this ridiculous situation with my two children too, as both want kits but are different sizes to last year (as are the kits), and it would appear I live literally 100 miles from the nearest shop where they can try one on.

as they are umbro kits, find a local sports shop selling other kits by umbro, try them on and bingo, you know what size

Having been the shop this week they where sold out of 6-7 for my soon to be 6 yr old. Tried him with a small boys and the top was fine. Shorts little bit big. I would say go with a small boys for a 7 year old but obviously cost goes up.

Can any southern based fans help me out has anyone seen the new kit for sale any where my son is desperate for it I would order online but he's 7 now and the infant kit only goes up to 6-7 I'm not sure if he is to big for it
JD sports offer next day collection in store for new home kit 8 year old. Lots of stores in the South. Try on other umbro kit in stock first.

You could email the club, I'm sure they'll give you either a list of stockists or a solution to your problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.