Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have been looking for 0ne of them for the last 5 years

They don't exist
That’s why teams now play with 3 forward players as opposed to strikers. Easier to find and easier to rotate. Unless your 1998 Man Utd with 4 strikers happy to do bits and still score loads, you ain’t never finding a 10+goal a season man who plays now and again and doesn’t destroy the team morale

They cant sign Odegaard on loan anyway.

Current Premier League rules state that clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time. Clubs can only register four loans in total in one season and cannot sign more than one player from the same club on loan at any one time.

According to this they can't.

Heart-breaking.
How long has @Zatara been with him? You just can’t trust these fancy-dan players.

He's too skinny for me Im afraid.

With Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure, Nkounkou, Branthwaite being the signings under Ancelotti so far I think theres a pattern here that shows were going for a bit of muscle.

James of course the exception as hes incredibly attractive.

1. You know exactly what I meant with the bolded.. Don’t be a clown.

2. So to summarize, you were wrong when you called Keane a “Total liability” and said he had no awareness only 2 months ago but you won’t just come out and say it. If he’s good with how we’ve been playing for a year, what makes him such a liability? You’ve doubled down on your bias against him. Just once, admit you were wrong and accept it. I promise it doesn’t hurt. Here I’ll show you how. I was 100% wrong about DCL. Now you go.

If you didnt read my post then theres no point responding.

If you did read it and couldnt understand the basic concepts then I suggest debating on a football forum isnt for you...until you actually grasp what it is youre commenting on.

Go to bed.

If you didnt read my post then theres no point responding.

If you did read it and couldnt understand the basic concepts then I suggest debating on a football forum isnt for you...until you actually grasp what it is youre commenting on.

Go to bed.
Is Keane a total liability, yes or no? You literally said he was and you didn’t want him anywhere near the first team only 2 months ago. Now you’re trying to twist your own words.

I really do like your posts Zat but just once I want you to admit you may have misjudged a players worth. It’s my new GOT goal.

Last edited:

Current Premier League rules state that clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time. Clubs can only register four loans in total in one season and cannot sign more than one player from the same club on loan at any one time.

According to this they can't.
Doesn't apply to players from different football associations (other than the Welsh FA). Spurs currently have 2 players on loan from Benfica for example

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

Doesn't apply to players from different football associations (other than the Welsh FA). Spurs currently have 2 players on loan from Benfica for example

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

Ahhhhh fair enough, I knew you were allowed to a few years ago but thought they changed it.

Is Keane a total liability, yes or no? You literally said he was and you didn’t want him anywhere near the first team only 2 months ago. Now you’re trying to twist your own words.

I really do like your posts Zat but just once I want you to admit you may have misjudged a players worth. It’s my new GOT goal.
Funnily enough, hes a very Serie A 90s centre back.

Fantastic when deep...

Play a high line and hes a liability.

This setup is definitely suiting our defenders...

Well you either want to be aiming for the best or you dont.

Without the full back protection then were going to have problems unless a super DM comes in.

By the end of the season im positive that Godfrey will have cemented himself as first choice CB....i believe you would pair him with Keane?

One of Godfreys main attributes is pace and athleticism...he would be ideal playing a high line. However, thats Keanes undoing as hes a massive liability unless in a deep defence.

As for the thread were in, I imagine Brands will be speaking with Ancelotti and looking for the following:

Right back
Defensive midfielder
Right forward

Then depending on Kean, a centre forward.

I certainly wouldnt discount us moving one of Mina or Keane on though in the summer...both at a profit.

Thats literally what I wrote, note the context.

Anything before then we played a much higher line and in which case its obvious on context.

Thats literally what I wrote, note the context.

Anything before then we played a much higher line and in which case its obvious on context.
You literally wrote this less than 2 months ago
Dont want to see Keane anywhere near the starting 11...total liability.

Godfrey + Holgate have the athleticism we need to play on the front foot.

Keane (and Mina) playing means we have to sit back...

I really am fed up with Keane at this point...hes just a coward with no awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.