Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo mentioned that Tosun didn't play because he did two hours in the FA Cup and that coming back from knee injury it wasn't the right thing to do on the tight turnaround.

That may be the case, but my suspicion is that a move is on the cards, and they don't want him to get injured and scupper the deal...

Even just one player in could change a season. Landon Donovan in 2009-10 came in and we won 11 games out of 18 from Jan to end of season (I know he left end of March). If we can pick up 1 player that can help us win 11 more games, we'd be laughing all the way into Europe (without ham sandwiches of course).
Laughing our way to the title more like! lol

We doing any bizniz or is Magic Marcel still on his sun lounger?

Think we need some new meat for the grinder personally - watching Sigfraud flap and flail around at CF last night, pretending to be a footballer, made my eyes bleed!

Carlo mentioned that Tosun didn't play because he did two hours in the FA Cup and that coming back from knee injury it wasn't the right thing to do on the tight turnaround.

That may be the case, but my suspicion is that a move is on the cards, and they don't want him to get injured and scupper the deal...

Given Allardyce was apparently looking at Carroll, seeing Tosun on Saturday showed to me he's a level above Carroll, whatever we may think of Cenk. If you make him chances he will score.

Christ I hope you’re right!

Surely if he was that arsed about that he wouldn't have played him for them 2 hours?

I see our Woss has been blowing smoke up Digne’s backside.

Is our Woss hankering after a move back to his boyhood club?

I wonder what Carlo would make of our Woss.

Status
Not open for further replies.