Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the last time a club side had a world class team and played 'defence first' was Juventus under Marcelo Lippi in mid-late nineties.

That team would still win everything...they also had Torricelli at right and left back who was really underrated and a bit similar to VDH as well.

Id be fine with us sticking with this style of play although we would need a really super Defensive midfielder to pick the ball off the defence and start play.

Godfrey and Holgate arent doing too badly.

We dont really have any utility type players for midfield though.

Delph !! lollol

Got to be honest .. Brazilian names have deteriorated as much as the caliber of their players over the years . Fred , Bernard , Oscar , Alan... what happened to zico, Rinaldo , Ronaldinho , kaka type names .. Romario ... bebeto, rivaldo ... makes me sad :(

Richarlison?

Antony has the Brazilian skills though...thats what counts...

Got to be honest .. Brazilian names have deteriorated as much as the caliber of their players over the years . Fred , Bernard , Oscar , Alan... what happened to zico, Rinaldo , Ronaldinho , kaka type names .. Romario ... bebeto, rivaldo ... makes me sad :(
Paulo Cesar, Jairzinho, Garrincha, Pele... just the names used to scare teams

Seema like if they just add an O at the end they'd all be killer... Fredo, Bernardo, Oscario, Alano.. works for me

Seema like if they just add an O at the end they'd all be killer... Fredo, Bernardo, Oscario, Alano.. works for me
freddo.jpg

Freddo. What a player he was in his prime.

Neto at wolves is a very good young player, very left footed but great in one in one situations and fast on the counter attack. Also very aggressive and works really hard.
7 goals in 40 games, not bad fir his first season at the age of 20. Much better than that Traore
I agree, I’m from Wolves and he’s quality, all my mates here say that. I like Prodence as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.