Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current squad makeup, if we go after anyone in January, I think it will be a winger(if we need one), or back in for the likes of Romero(if the keepers are terrible). Other than that, this coming Summer we only need a winger, backup striker, RB and GK to complete a very solid squad.
Winger who could also play up front would be ideal

1. Goal scoring forward who can play across the front 3

2. A CM with pace who can actually tackle and pass the ball forward to slot in alongside Doucs and Allan

There can be no debate on this for me.

Pre contract agreement for either Romero or Donnarumma for next summer also agreed pls
Forward/right wing is number one we have enough in midfield for this season tbh we have to hope Gomes sets up Gbamin can contribute

Forward/right wing is number one we have enough in midfield for this season tbh we have to hope Gomes sets up Gbamin can contribute
Another left footed forward to rotate with James and a right back would be ideal but I doubt we sign anybody in January unless there is a major injury. Might see a couple more departures of we're lucky.

Another left footed forward to rotate with James and a right back would be ideal but I doubt we sign anybody in January unless there is a major injury. Might see a couple more departures of we're lucky.

think it depends on where we are tbh. I mean we have to stick with what we got until jan onbviously but I think if we can manage to pull ourselves together and keep around the top 4-6 then we should and will go out and buy. We need a gana type that can rotate , we need a zaha type that can play across the front 3 , we need a first choice RB making Coleman back up and we need a first choice keeper and I don’t mean one that just better than Pickford , I mean a decent one

I think Jan we need to have deals lined up and agreed for sales. Thats Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Bernard and the others...besic, bolasie etc

We then should be signing Donnarumma on a pre contract deal.

I think Jan we need to have deals lined up and agreed for sales. Thats Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Bernard and the others...besic, bolasie etc

We then should be signing Donnarumma on a pre contract deal.

No one wants to buy what we have left to sell. Honestly, Brands did well to find takers for what he did manage to fire sale.

We could probably recoup something on Iwobi, but there's no way our accountant owner will do that when it means realizing a loss with FFP resumption looming.

I'd expect Bernard to go in the summer for whatever we can get. The math on him, even as a squad player, was solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.