Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sluggy
Delph
Tom
Jjk

Aren't good enough.

Iwobi and gomes are too hot and cold to be trusted. Seamus can't cross the ball. Richy is hugely overrated and will be off soon cos he's brazilian, although he still chips in with the odd goal, oh, and yes, he works hard, so he's worth 100 million quid. attitude stinks though.

Dominic is starting to believe the hype, and although improved from previous seasons, he's acting like an entitled England no.9, ie: he can only be arsed when he's in the box on the end of a tap-in, although for someone his size and frame he should be stamping his authority a lot more on games than he is at the moment. One on ones, clean striking and assists need huge improvement though. He'll be off soon too cos he's as good as Harry you know......

James is better centrally behind the front two, so we need speedy tricky wingers and a new, fast, solid, attacking right-back.

Sort all that out Carlo and Europe beckons........easy, this coaching lark,
Richy overated? Dom can’t be arsed? lol

Sluggy
Delph
Tom
Jjk

Aren't good enough.

Iwobi and gomes are too hot and cold to be trusted. Seamus can't cross the ball. Richy is hugely overrated and will be off soon cos he's brazilian, although he still chips in with the odd goal, oh, and yes, he works hard, so he's worth 100 million quid. attitude stinks though.

Dominic is starting to believe the hype, and although improved from previous seasons, he's acting like an entitled England no.9, ie: he can only be arsed when he's in the box on the end of a tap-in, although for someone his size and frame he should be stamping his authority a lot more on games than he is at the moment. One on ones, clean striking and assists need huge improvement though. He'll be off soon too cos he's as good as Harry you know......

James is better centrally behind the front two, so we need speedy tricky wingers and a new, fast, solid, attacking right-back.

Every game I watch the commentators are applauding dom for his runs and hold up play. Yes he comes alive in the box but he is also superb out of the box. I've never once watched a game and thought he looked lije he couldn't be arsesd

Sluggy
Delph
Tom
Jjk

Aren't good enough.

You're a top pleb.

That’s our fault for hiring the wrong DOF.

I didn’t prefer the Kenwirght days, not actually spending £ for a 2 year period was a low this club should never aspire to return to.

Selling players to satisfy third parties.

We had players we all liked yes but that wasn’t down to Bill Kenwright was it?

I think Bill did a great job with no resources.

During the Moyes years we were at least very competitive and the team actually put effort in to getting results.

Sluggy
Delph
Tom
Jjk

Aren't good enough.

I was never Lewin's biggest fan but I'm made up he's now looking a player. One of his problems in the past was that he was a bit of a chicken with no head, that's all changed now because he's been told to get in the box a lot more instead of running the channels. His hold up play is really good, a few games of late he's been isolated up front but he has worked his balls off. The other thing is your "entitled" bit, from what I've seen of him when he's been interviewed is that he comes across like a young down to earth lad who just likes playing footy.

"This team BADLY needs pace. You know who we need, Marcel? 33yo Sami Khedira"

I've been saying for ages that I don't necessarily think that Brands "get the cast offs from monster clubs" is the best idea because what motivation do these players usually have? Championship players or players who see us as a massive step up for them should be what we aim for. At the very least those players will want to bust a gut for us. I'm sick of players who are on 100k/week who barely break a sweat. We had 2 on the pitch and 2-3 on the bench yesterday ffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.