Everton January transfer window 2021

Tree13

Player Valuation: £60m
The official Premier league app has different stats which is where my mistake has been (for some reason it adds to their all time tallies).

Either way, both players are crap and should be nowhere near our team.
King's entire output in the prem:

48 goals in 161 games
15 assists in the same period.

Combined: 63 in 161. That's better than one in three, and with a much larger sample size.

Plus he has pace. Plus he can play in more than one position.

Is he great? No.
Is he a clear, unambiguous upgrade over Tosun? Yes.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joshua-king/detaillierteleistungsdaten/spieler/91059

BlueToff

Player Valuation: £70m

Mutzo Nutzo

Player Valuation: £70m

48 goals in 161 games

Combined: 63 in 161. That's better than one in three, and with a much larger sample size.

Is he great? No.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joshua-king/detaillierteleistungsdaten/spieler/91059
He wanted mega bucks. We can’t pay those wages. We have screwed ourselves with FFPL.

Marius57

Player Valuation: £10m

48 goals in 161 games

Is he great? No.

Is he crap, yes. Is he less crap than tosun, yes.

Does that mean we should get him. No. Because he is still crap.

Sorry, as I've said earlier, I'm not going to happily accept signing mediocre players who aren't good enough for us and we will want to replace in 6 months time.

I do hope he proves me wrong if he comes. But I don't think he will.

Egil Olsen

Player Valuation: £1m
Disappointed, not because we're talking about Ronaldo here, but the squad is weakened. King had given some hope, and he has some qualities that we need. Is also disappointed because King has always talked about taking the next level, and now he had the chance. Money talks.

ZissouBlue

Player Valuation: £500k
You won't convince me that there aren't loans out there to be had for players who would want to play in the PL under Carlo. Unbelievable that we would leave things so thin with such a crucial part of the season coming up. It's clear that clubs are being cautious with money right now and nobody is making splashy signings, but my god...our bench is actually going to consist of defenders and slow central midfielders only.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks